ITB Berlin has announced a marketing alliance with International Travel Week Abu Dhabi (ITW), securing its involvement in the United Arab Emirates. The event is the fastest-growing travel trade show in the Middle East. Following its debut in 2015 it is due to take place for the second time at the ADNEC Exhibition Centre. On 25 and 26 November 2017, the event will be open to both trade and public visitors. ITB Berlin’s involvement includes numerous marketing and promotional activities.
ITW Abu Dhabi is the world’s only trade show to specialise in the needs of the Muslim travel market. The show features a total of five tourism segments and conferences, each targeting a specific audience. They include Halal Tourism, as well as Medical, Shopping, Sports and Family Friendly Tourism. Wonderful Indonesia, the Indonesian Tourist Board, will be the main sponsor in the second year of the event. The Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority and Convention Bureau, are the event’s host destination partners. ITW Abu Dhabi will also feature a comprehensive Hosted Buyer programme.
According to David Ruetz, head of ITB Berlin, “With its rapid growth and by specialising in Halal tourism, an increasingly important segment, ITW Abu Dhabi is certain to become a major player in the global travel market. We greatly look forward to assisting our colleagues in the Emirates with their marketing and promotional activities.“
“The partnership with the world’s most recognised travel trade show is a huge boost to the ambitions and potential of the event in Abu Dhabi“, Andy Buchanan, spokesman for ITW Abu Dhabi, added. “The main sponsors and other organisations supporting International Travel Week Abu Dhabi are delighted with this news.“
The Muslim tourism market continues to be one of the fastest-growing segments in the global travel industry. According to the MasterCard Crescent Rating Global Muslim Travel Index 2016, in 2015 the market registered 117 million travellers from this religious group. Experts even forecast that by 2020 the market will reach 168 million, with overall spending by Muslim travellers in the region of 200 billion US dollars.
For more information on the International Travel Week Abu Dhabi please visit www.itwabudhabi.com or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About ITB Berlin and the ITB Berlin Convention
ITB Berlin 2018 will take place from Wednesday to Sunday, 7 to 11 March. From Wednesday to Friday ITB Berlin is open to trade visitors only. ITB Berlin is the World’s Leading Travel Trade Show. In 2017 a total of 10,000 companies and organisations from 184 countries exhibited their products and services to around 169,000 visitors, who included 109,000 trade visitors. Parallel with the show the ITB Berlin Convention, the largest event of its kind, will be held from Wednesday, 7 to Saturday, 10 March 2018. Admission to the ITB Berlin Convention is free for trade visitors and exhibitors.
Eating & Drinking
Enjoy delicious food and drinks, offered by favoured restaurants and hip bars in Berlin.
Whether traditional or extraordinary, whether local or international. The gastronomy-scene of Berlin is international, manifold, original and dynamic. Furthermore, Berlin is the capital of the gourmet chefs.
In the evening
Discover famous locations as well as small places, where sometimes even celebrities are to be seen.
Berlin is offering ideal places for relaxing after a hard working day. But there are also alternatives: cosy clubs, famous scenes or nice attractions. Enjoy a dazzling night life, which leaves nothing to be desired.
While you are there
Get to know attractions, which are definitely a must for every Berlin visitor.
Berlin has a lot to offer. There are of course the famous attractions, as well as small and undiscovered places scheduled. Be surprised of the wide range of Berlin`s highlights.
Discover seldom found locations and unique activities, which you will never forget.
Are you looking for activities or locations, which are unique and special? Find small shops, exciting guidances or an evening program of extra class. You won`t find it anywhere else.
About the Images
- Outdoor Retailer Marks 35th Anniversary With Industry Unity And Public Lands Celebration – Optimism High as Outdoor Recreation Community Looks to Denver: CC0
- Monin Canada has been announced to be a Silver Sponsor at the Canadian coffee & tea Show 2017: CC0
- IFA 2017: Droidcon Berlin – Android developer conference co-located at IFA: CC0
- IBEX Announces Panel of Judges for 2017 Innovation Awards: CC0
- AI EXPO 2017 finished with incredible success!: Pixabay
- Paul Horn Hall just in time for the CMT in Stuttgart: Messe Stuttgart
- The third edition of the World’s No. 1 IoT event is here!: CC0
- PERFECT BUNKMATES | ANALYTICA ANACON INDIA, INDIA LAB EXPO AND PHARMA PRO & PACK EXPO SHARE ONE LOCATION: analytica Anacon India Messe München | Messe München
- Webasto at the IAA: Press Release Webasto
- DMEXCO CONFERENCE PROGRAM 2017 ANNOUNCED: administration
- IFA: LG confirms a smartphone with curved OLED display: Flickr / Kārlis Dambrāns
- Messe Muenchen Luftaufnahme 1: Messe München | Messe München
- SOLUTRANS 2017: EXPECTED SUCCESS!: Pexels | CC0
- Smart shopping: what are the latest innovations in store?: Pixabay | CC0
- Optimism and confidence in the animal protein sector marks the opening of the 13th TecnoCarne in São Paulo: Pexels | CC0
- oils+fats leverages boost from drinktec: CC0 | CC0
- Gamescom 2017: Microsoft revealed its program: Gamescom/Kölnmesse
- Milk discovers its diverse facets: CC0
- spoga horse award 2017: These are the nominees: CC0
- 51. CADEAUX Leipzig once again an indispensable platform for the retail trade: cadeaux-leipzig.de
- Kids go crazy for e-mountain bikes: CC0
- Exhibitors double space for FESPA Eurasia 2017: CC0
- Nominees unique youngstar 2017, Rollingtable, Gregor Stober & Johannes Bauer: Kölnmesse
- brandenburger-tor-IFA GLOBAL MARKETS EXPERT TALKS: Opportunities in sourcing: cc0
- Gerolsteiner Logo: Geroldsteiner
- The 12th AIRTEC, always one step ahead: CC0
- Caravan16_JV6689: Photo: Messe Düsseldorf, Constanze Tillmann. Exclusive Exploitation rights with Messe Düsseldorf, Messeplatz, D-40474 Düsseldorf, www.messe-duesseldorf.de
- inter airport Europe 2017: Trend of the “interconnected airport” opens up new possibilities for the airport industry: cc0
- Wolfgang Weyand will reinforce the Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound Team at Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH and take the helm of the Business Relations & Entertainment Department. In this position, he will be in charge of the entire complementary programme of events of Musikmesse and Prolight + Sound – from special information, networking and professional development events for trade visitors to the entertainment programme at the Exhibition Centre and in the city. Additionally, he will liaise with the trade associations and be responsible for communicating with external cooperation partners. In will report to Michael Biwer, Group Show Director of the ‘Entertainment Media & Creative Industries’ Business Unit.: CC0
- India Preview: Agritechnica
- efa 2017: Turn the Spotlight on for energy-efficient lighting technology: Leipziger Messe GmbH / Fotograf: Martin Klindtworth / fotomartinklindtworth.de
- ISH China & CIHE 2017 gathered a record high of 61,612 visitors – an 18.2% increase from previous edition: hk.messefrankfurt.com
- pexels-photo-382297: CC0
- INCOMPAS to Debut Single Annual Trade Show in Fall: cc0
- From the Start-up Village to the World of Experience: dmexco 2017 is entering the busy phase: cc0
- New highlights in the MEDICA programme: cc0
- The network for trade and its partners: Grand Plaza is going into its second edition at EXPO REAL in 2017 and is now enlarged with the addition of six new exhibitors. Trend topics like e-commerce, the boom in outlet centers and the shopping centers of tomorrow are examined at Speakers’ Corner.: http://www.exporeal.net | Messe München
- Hollywood sign: cc0
- Statue of Liberty: CC0
- internationales-rahmenprogramm: Photo: Messe München | Messe München
- Leonardo Exhibits At IDEX and NAVDEX, Promoting A Wide Range of Security, Aerospace, and Cyber Solutions: Pixabay
- SAVE THE DATE. BIE – BIOMASS INNOVATION EXPO 2018: Pixabay
- EXPO 2017 to Hold Roadshow in European Countries: Flickr / Dmitry Kalinin | CC BY 2.0
- Master Builders Solutions® at BetonTage trade show in Neu-Ulm: Flickr / Health Gauge | CC BY 2.0
- CIA Roadsign Langley: Flickr / Ben Stanfield | CC BY 2.0
- EuroShop 2014, The World´s Leading Retail Trade Fair: Photo: Messe Duesseldorf / ctillmann
- WASSER BERLIN INTERNATIONAL 2017: More innovative – more informative – more international: (Photo: View into hall 5.2 / wasser-berlin.de)
- Isabell Werth, DSP Belantis (Foto: Stefanie Schrader): Stefanie Schrader - Equitana.com
- #COSMOPROF NORTH AMERICA HIGHLIGHTS PROFESSIONAL #BEAUTY WITH “DISCOVER PRO BEAUTY” Las Vegas: David Stanley / Flickr | CC BY 2.0
- Exciting insights into an industry with a promising future – renowned employers introduce themselves – IDS as a career kick: The Career Day of the International Dental Show (IDS) 2017: La Citta Vita | Flickr | CC BY 2.0
- Huawei to Showcase Latest ICT Innovations at CeBIT 2017: Kārlis Dambrāns / Flickr | CC BY 2.0
- TrendSet has sustained its international orientation.: Trendset
- IMM Hallendurchblick, Passage 10/ 4: IMM Kölnmesse
- BAU2017_pl0034: Messe München | Messe München
- New southern section of Messe Düsseldorf: MEDICA also benefits from the renovation: Messe Düsselorf
- Visitors to Iran’s Agrotech Agropars farm exhibition will have the opportunity to find out more about Agritechnica, the world’s leading trade fair for agricultural machinery that takes place every two years in Germany.: Agritechnica | CC BY 2.0
- gamescom (22 to 26 August 2017) is the world’s largest event for computer and video games. Tickets are coveted every year and sold out in advance sale long before the start of the event.: Fiesta Tickets by Martin Lewison / Flickr | CC BY 2.0
- CDN solutions group to focus on digitalization in CEBIT Hannover 2017, Germany: Flickr / Patrick Heinecke
- Paris Skyline: Flickr / Moyan Brenn | CC BY 2.0
- Power Hoops: Flickr / Vladimir Morozov | CC BY 2.0
- SWM2016_ch0932: AlexSchelbert.de / Spielwarenmesse eG
- EuroShop11_1217J: by Messe Duesseldorf
- New York Taxi: CC0
- 1:0 for good vision in school sport: Flickr / USAG- Humphreys | CC BY 2.0