Once the exhibition doors of spoga + gafa from 3 to 5 September 2017 open, more than 2,000 exhibitors from around 60 countries will present their innovations around the green oasis. As a platform for communication and discussion, the leading garden trade fair offers the nearly 40,000 international trade visitors a comprehensive supporting program with well-known events, new focal points and highlights. At the top of the agenda are the themes of smart gardening, battery technologies and outdoor kitchen.
Whether irrigation Apps, networked exterior lighting or the lawnmower digital control: Smart Gardening has found its way into the green living and is in high demand in the garden industry. For the first time spoga + gafa offers the “Smart Gardening World”, a theme island in Hall 6, which presents the innovations and possibilities of the latest technology live and in action. In close proximity, manufacturers of rechargeable batteries present their accupted focus products on the “IVG PowerPlace Akku”. The exhibition will be accompanied by a lecture program, which will cover topics such as ‘New ideas for cross-channel models for battery chargers and smart gardening’ or ‘Growth market smart gardening – what does the new intelligent technology bring?’.
Another industry trend offers visitors inspiration for all the senses: Where furniture and grilling unite – The Outdoor Kitchen World in Hall 8 exhibits high quality designed outdoor kitchens. The scent of freshly prepared dishes will show that ‘outdoor cooking’ can be experienced and tasted on the event area of this theme island. The goal of the theme island is to show the entire range of outdoor kitchens: from global outdoor players and manufacturers of built-in furniture to national reflections, the Outdoor Kitchen world will show a very international face. The open sky area of the garden bbq segment and hall 7 will have even more barbecue and palate delights.
POS Green Solutions Islands extend the well-known Boulevard of Ideas
Eating & Drinking
Enjoy delicious food and drinks, offered by favoured restaurants and hip bars in Cologne.
Cologne is one of Germany’s gastronomic highlights. From venerable breweries offering unique Kölsch beer and typical Cologne delicacies to first-class restaurants – in excess more than 3000 public houses, restaurants and breweries.
In the evening
Discover famous locations as well as small places, where sometimes even celebrities are to be seen.
Berlin is offering ideal places for relaxing after a hard working day. But there are also alternatives: cosy clubs, famous scenes or nice attractions. Enjoy a dazzling night life, which leaves nothing to be desired.
About the image
- Nominees unique youngstar 2017, Rollingtable, Gregor Stober & Johannes Bauer: Kölnmesse
- Gerolsteiner Logo: Geroldsteiner
- From the Start-up Village to the World of Experience: dmexco 2017 is entering the busy phase: cc0
- Exciting insights into an industry with a promising future – renowned employers introduce themselves – IDS as a career kick: The Career Day of the International Dental Show (IDS) 2017: La Citta Vita | Flickr | CC BY 2.0
- IMM Hallendurchblick, Passage 10/ 4: IMM Kölnmesse
- gamescom (22 to 26 August 2017) is the world’s largest event for computer and video games. Tickets are coveted every year and sold out in advance sale long before the start of the event.: Fiesta Tickets by Martin Lewison / Flickr | CC BY 2.0