The trend trio Craft Spirits, Craft Beer & Cider is very much in the limelight at the next ProWein from 18 to 20 March 2018. The already established special show “same but different” is dedicated to these handpicked products and boasts an exclusive stage for them in its own hall. “On the urban bar scene, in trendy eateries and also in the wine merchant’s trade Craft Spirits & Co. are playing an increasing large role and are tapping into ever new customer bases.
Outdoor Retailer Marks 35th Anniversary – Outdoor Recreation Community Looks to Denver (Videos inside)
by administration | Aug 6, 2017 | Agriculture, Animal, Armament, Automotive, Clothing, Construction, Electronics, Exhibitor, Food, Furniture, Game Industry, General, Health, industry, Kingsport, Livestyle, News, Pharma, Service, Trade-Show-Services, Travel, USA | 0 |
- Toyoda Gosei to Exhibit at Auto China 2018
- Indian Shipping and Maritime Industry Gears for Fresh Business
- SUCCESSFUL TRADE SHOW ATTENDANCE AT #JEC WORLD 2017: HIGH DEMAND FOR #SAERTEX CARBON MATERIALS
- CMS Berlin 2017 – Closing Report
- The #ProWein Special Show “same but different” picks up on the Trending #Craft Theme