#GamingAfrica attracts support from 29 nations
by administration | Sep 26, 2017 | Africa, Electronics, Game Industry, ICT, Johannesburg, Livestyle, News, Retail, Service, South Africa, Trade Show Genre | 0 |
Gaming Africa, the two day free-to-attend conference (24 and 25 October, Johannesburg) that’s been created and staged by the team responsible for ICE, EiG, iGaming Super Show and Juegos Miami, has captured the imagination of industry professionals both within the continent of Africa and further afield. The latest data released by organisers Clarion Gaming, shows widespread interest in the event, with delegates registering from a total of 29 countries, including nine from Africa.
- Elegant Themes raffles (TO MY KNOWLEDGE) TOP-TIER Apple iMac with 27 inches
- Toyoda Gosei to Exhibit at Auto China 2018
- Indian Shipping and Maritime Industry Gears for Fresh Business
- SUCCESSFUL TRADE SHOW ATTENDANCE AT #JEC WORLD 2017: HIGH DEMAND FOR #SAERTEX CARBON MATERIALS
- CMS Berlin 2017 – Closing Report